UI UX DESIGN
I've worked with some high profile brands and interesting projects including Scholastic, Nationwide, Boots, Jessops, Clearview Intelligence, Preservica, Shakespeare's Birthplace Trust, Chipping Norton Literary Festival, Sportlived, Paystream and Aldermore.
I bring a complete and detailed approach to systems with complex user interactions and data structures to develop detailed UI solutions. I believe in creating great user-centred design that works technically and beautifully and people want to use.
- I treat every job on its individual merits
- I have no strict methodology or processes with jargon
- With robust project management, my approach is relaxed and flexible
I'm comfortable with remote, in-house or co-working spaces - working direct with clients, accounts teams, copywriters, content strategists, designers and developers.
- Deconstruct complex briefs with research and discovery
- Content management planning and configuration
- Prototypes and wireframes
- Site structures
- Functional specification documents
- User journey workshop facilitation
- UI libraries, patterns and design systems
- Detailed and complete design deliverables
- Product design evolutions and iterations
- Manage projects and team priorities day-to-day
- Facilitate studio work and team 121s