UI UX DESIGN
Currently, I'm the Digital Lead at mark-making*, whilst Simon Clayson Design was previously my main focus since 2005.
I've worked with some high profile brands and interesting projects along the way, including Scholastic, Nationwide, Boots, Jessops, Clearview Intelligence, Preservica, Shakespeare's Birthplace Trust, Chipping Norton Literary Festival, Sportlived, Paystream and Aldermore.
I believe in establishing concepts and strategies with a user-centred approach to deliver a diverse range of well crafted CMS and front-end products.
With robust project management, my approach is relaxed and flexible. I'm comfortable with remote, in-house or co-working spaces - working direct with clients, accounts teams, copywriters, content strategists, designers and developers.
- Deconstruct complex briefs with research and discovery
- Content management planning and configuration
- Prototypes and wireframes
- Site structures
- Functional specification documents
- User journey workshop facilitation
- UI libraries, patterns and design systems
- Detailed and complete design deliverables
- Product design evolutions and iterations
- Manage projects and team priorities day-to-day
- Facilitate studio work and team 121s