Beyond deep pockets
I knew the iPhone in blighty would be expensive and it is.
- It looks like the best mobile phone - ever!
- It looks like the best mobile phone - ever! Actually, is that difficult?
- WIFI and web browsing. Done like this? Yes.
- It’s not with Vodafone. The company who hadn’t worked out the term ‘customer service’ buy last Feb
- O2. I think the coverage is OK for me after initial non-scientific tests.
- £269 here. $399 in the US of A. At the current exchange rate*? Or have I missed something?
- £35 a month! £35! On top of the £269. And thats just for starters
- 18 month contract - that’s a long long time
- No 3G, but then I’m not sure I care
- No GPS, I think this will happen
The third way
- OK, so you can unlock your phone and hack it to death and do you know what - can I be bothered with that? When Apple updates the software, it’ll break, more installs, crashes, swearing etc.
- Win the lottery
- Enter competitions
I’ll wait until the new one comes out. iPod Touch anyone?
* Surprisingly, I do have some experience here.